WORKING WITH US
For Advisors: Transitioning to Washington Wealth Management
Washington Wealth Management Makes the
Transition to Ownership as Simple as Possible
Let’s be honest, there is no such thing as an easy transition. And to the uninformed, the move to independence can look like trying to leap a yawning chasm. We have decided to tackle this issue head-on and with the best resources in the industry. Great transitions are a product of intensive attention to detail and considerable advance work done on your behalf by our transition team. When the time comes, you can expect to have most of your clients’ assets transferred in before the end of their first month as a business owner.
Whether you are someone who is considering leaving a wirehouse firm or you are already independent and looking for the economies of scale our firm can provide, the Washington Wealth Management Advisor Transition Program makes the transition to independence as simple and painless as possible -- and includes an entire team devoted to you and your team before, during and after you make the move.
THE FIVE: How We Address the Five Key Obstacles to Independence:
To see for yourself how Washington Wealth Management can help you make the move to independence, simply click here to request your free copy of our special report: THE FIVE: How We Address the 5 Key Obstacles to Becoming an Indpendent Financial Advisor.
In this report, we'll share with you:
- How We Can Help Eliminate Golden Handcuffs —Whether it is retention bonuses or deferred comp
- Show You How We Remove All the Fears and Hassles of Starting Up Your Own Firm
- Concerned of Being Lonely Out on Your Own? We Explain How, Under our model, you become part of an office and a network of other advisors, while maintaining your independence.
- No Time for Office Hassles? We can take all those on for you and we explain how we can do it
- Compliance: At WWM, we are not here just to support you; we also partner with you to ensure your business is as compliant as possible. Like advising clients, this is a situation where experience is priceless.