Now that offices and schools have drastically shifted online, more and more people are starting to use PDF files as a means to sign contracts, distribute educational materials, or simply archive company documents. Whatever your purpose is for using PDFs, it is important to know how one can convert a Word file to this kind of format.
There are several ways to do it but in this post, we’re here to teach you the easiest, fastest, and most convenient way to transform any Word document to PDF with free web-based software called PDFBear. Just keep reading to learn more!
Benefits of Using PDFBear Converter
Simplicity and portability are among the reasons why PDFs are widely used. You can transform nearly any file into a PDF. It’s easy to edit your content in a Microsoft Word format and save them as a PDF. Today, however, it is made more seamless to convert Word to PDF even with free resources you can utilize online.
People continue to live in a new era where learners continuously move across technology to study and visit sites for media and utility tools. Now, with a simple tap of a finger, they can connect with anybody, wherever, and whenever. The same ease goes with online resources, which are nowadays fun and easy to navigate, especially when converting your files to PDF.
You can now convert Word to a PDF format with PDFBear web services. You can be sure that any output will be transformed into a print-ready and high-quality PDF file. This online tool makes things easy and it can even let new users easily understand the procedure on the first try.
How to Convert Word to PDF?
Converting files is essential for portability, and to retain the format, style, and design that are exchanged between educators and pupils. You will be satisfied with how PDFBear can efficiently convert your files. This easy process will help you do your tasks quickly.
- Upload the Word File on PDFBear from your devices
- The online converter will automatically read the file, and it will start the conversion
- Pause for a bit and wait for the process to be completed
- Once it’s done, your new PDF file can be downloaded and shared
More Facts About PDFBear’s Converter
PDF files are consistent and accurate, and they are gradually becoming the most widely used format. There are numerous PDF tools on the web. To choose the appropriate PDF conversion tool for students, features such as compatibility, usability, and other benefits should be considered. It can create quality PDF files easily. Here are the features that you need to know.
- Completing a Word to PDF transformation requires only four steps. You will then be capable of managing Word to PDF conversions with the PDFBear online tool.
- After you are done converting, they will permanently delete your files from the PDFBear database to uphold your right to privacy
- If you have a DOCX or DOC file and you would like it to be usable on another OS, PDFBear will be helpful as it works on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- When transforming to PDF, PDFBear can preserve the consistency of your Word document.
- Besides being able to convert your Word files to PDF, there are many other conversion options that you can choose from like Excel to PDF, HTML to PDF, among others.
- All of your conversions are processed online. That’s why when you upload your file, not much RAM or processing power will be used on your device.
These days, it is essential for students to access their files anywhere they go. It makes it very important to also have a PDF converter that can be accessed anytime on a web-browser regardless if it’s on a computer or mobile device.
Why Do Users Prefer PDFBear?
There is a great demand for PDFs because it’s the safer route to distributing documents. One of the reasons is because it is harder to edit compared to Word files. PDFBear offers its customers the highest quality experience for many reasons, converting files regardless of their file sizes, providing these services for free, and making them available across platforms. If you’re concerned about security, whenever you share data using PDFBear, you will be amazed to learn that every process is protected by a 256-BIT Encryption link, a necessary data encoding strategy for absolute protection.
There are many different ways for us to convert our files to PDF, however, PDFBear has lots of excellent tools that you can use right off the bat. If you want to take advantage of its pro features, you can check out the trial version that will be free for 14 days. This is surely enough time for you to be convinced that it’s the perfect platform for all your PDF needs!