Have you heard of Gene Simmons net worth? If you have not, then have you heard of the famous band Kiss? He is known as Gene Simmons by his professional career, Gein Klein (born Chaim Witz) is an American singer also a TV personality.
Gene Simmons Net Worth
Gene Simmons is a singer, songwriter, and American.
Furthermore, he is the co-founder of his band Kiss.
The other co-creator of his Band was Paul Stanley.
Moreover, Gene Simmons is the richest in the band.
Continue reading to find out more about Gene Simmons, why he is famous, his relationships, and Gene Simmons Net Worth.
|Gene Simmons Net Worth:||$400 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Aug 25, 1949 (71 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Actor, Songwriter, Record producer, Entrepreneur, Musician, Television producer, Film Producer, Teacher, Guitarist|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
|Height:||1.88 M.(6.2 Feet)|
Gene Simmons’s full name is Chain Witz. He was born on August 25, 1949.
He was born in Haifa, Israel.
Gene Simmons was born to Florence Klein and Ferenc “Feri” Yehiel Witz.
His father Witz was a carpenter and his mother, Florence was a survivor of the Holocaust.
However, when he was young, his parents got separated and he and his mother went to Tel Aviv. His mother worked in a coffee shop, while he stayed with a babysitter.
Both mother and son immigrated to the US, in 1957 where his name got changed to Eugene Klein.
He learned English by watching TV and reading comic books.
Age, Weight, Height & Appearance
Gene Simmons is 71 years old.
He is 1.88m tall (that’s around 6 feet).
He weighs around 84 Kg.
Gene Simmons has brown eyes and black hair color.
He went to Yeshiva Torah Vodaas, a Jewish religious school.
However, after a year, he changed to the Jackson Heights Public School. That is where he started getting interested in music.
The band at that time that had a huge influence on him was The Beatles.
Later in middle school, he co-created a band and won a talent show contest.
He went to a community college called Sullivan County for his associate degree, before going to Richmond College, where he got his bachelor’s degree.
Nationality, Ethnicity, Zodiac, Religion
Gene Simmons was born in Israel. He has the nationality of America. He’s an Israeli American.
He’s a Jewish.
His Zodiac sign is Virgo.
Relationship & Children
Gene Simmons is married to Shannon Lee Tweed, a model, and actress.
The two started dating in 1983.
However, they got married in 2011.
They have two children.
A son, Nick Simmons, and a daughter, Sophie Simmons.
Quote About Money and Wealth by Gene Simmons
“Life is a business and I approach life the way a shark approaches life – they must keep moving or else they will drown. I’ll never stop hunting for more money. I’ll never have enough…. I live to make more money. People who say that money is the root of all evil are morons. A lack of money is the root of all evil.”
- Gene Simmons, in his early career age, used to do many other jobs to support himself financially. He worked as a Spanish teacher, was an assistant at the Puerto Rican Interagency council, was a cashier and Glamour and Vogue magazine assistant.
- At the beginning of the 1970s, he formed a band called Wicked Lester with Paul Stanley. They made a record under this band name, but it never got released.
- They then left that band and co-created KISS with Peter Criss, who is the drummer, and Paul Frehley, their guitarist.
- Gene Simmons’s many inspirations were from superheroes from comic books. He convinced the members of the band to wear black clothes and crazy makeup. He turned himself into Demon from the Marvel comic book Black Bolt.
- The band’s first concert was in Queens at the Popcorn Club in 1973, where they had three people in the audience.
- A year later, the Eponymous album got released by their band.
- After this, various studio albums got released by them, and they had concerts like, Alive, Rock and Roll Over, Dressed to Kiss, and Destroyer.
- Furthermore, four albums, which were solo got done by each member.
- In the 1980s, there was a decline in how popular they were, and Criss and Frehley quit the band.
- The band then turned their focus on 1938. The popularity got high, and they released triumphant albums like Asylum, Crazy Nights, Animalize and Lick It Up.
- They released another album in 1992 called Revenge.
- In 1995 the band took a convention tour.
- At the end of the 1990s, the band went on a tour, which was a Kiss Alive/Worldwide Reunion, and released a Psycho Circus album.
- The original band got dissolved. However, it started to reform and gave its final tour in 2019.
- Gene Simmons started getting less involved in the group and began pursuing acting. The movies he worked in involved Runaway, Trick or Treat, Wanted: Dead or Live, Detroit Metal City, Red Surd, and Extract.
- Furthermore, he worked in various TV series like Family Guy, Ugly Betty, CSI, Castle, Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park.
- Moreover, he was a producer and executive producer for many sires like Gene Simmons Family Jewels and My Dad the Rock Star.
- He published books like Ladies of the Night: A Historical and Personal Perspective on the Oldest Profession in the World, Kiss, and Make-Up and Me, Inc.: Build an Army of One, Unleash Your Inner Rock God, Win in Life and Business.
- Simmons is also a successful businessman and launched a record company, clothing line, restaurant, soft drinks and basses, and guitars for retail.
- Lastly, he is a well-known keynote speaker for many corporate events and masterclass events where students can learn instruments and how to song write.
- His band Kiss got the reward for the Guinness World Record for having the Highest Flame Projection in a Music Concert.
- The band also won the Most Flame Projections Launched Simultaneously in a Live Concert.
- He got nominated for People’s Choice Awards, USA, for the Favorite TV Celebreality Star.
- His band sold millions of records globally.
- He got admitted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2014.
Gene Simmons Net Worth
The American rock and roll legend Gene Simmons Net Worth is $400 million.
Most of Gene’s wealth has come from various licensing deals that companies did with their band, Kiss.
Many don’t know that he got a lot of wealth from the many different Kiss-related products like comic books, lighters, board games, condoms, and even coffins, etc. Around $1 billion licensing fees got produces by Kiss since the 1970s.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Gene Simmons can get found on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
On Instagram, his ID is @genesimmons and he has 548.6K followers.
His Facebook account is Gene Simmons, and on there, he has around 1.1 million followers.
His Twitter account is @genesimmons, and he has around 947.8K followers.
Also Read: Read Online Manga
What is the best quality of Gene Simmons Band?
The band members have never drink or smoke cigarettes.
What is success to Gene Simmons?
Gene Simmons thinks that success is not about the money or things you have, infact he thinks that success is about what you have and what you do with it.
What is the best personality trait of Gene Simmons life?
Gene Simmons has never drunk alcohol or drugs in his whole life.
How did Gene Simmons get his professional name?
He gave himself this professional name as respect to the singer of rockabilly Jumpin’ Gene Simmons.